Any email who is not part of the Advanced Web Ranking user base (as owner / subsidiary user in a different account) can be invited to join.
To invite a new user, just follow these steps:
- Access the Users dedicated section from your AWR account
- Look for the "Invite user" button in the upper right corner of the screen
- Type in the Firstname, Lastname and Email Address of the ones to be invited
You can use AWR's default user invitation template or define your own custom text.
To invite a new user to join, use the following steps:
- Click to expand the top-right corner user menu and choose Users
- Hit "Invite users" and enter the recipient's first name, last name and email address
- Edit the invitation subject and message body they will receive, then send the invite.
An email will be sent to each user, with the customized activation URL. To access their account, they will be required to activate it first and set up a password.
Until the users accept the invitations, their status will be pending. Once the activation is complete, the newly invited Customer will not have access to any projects, and it will be labeled to access reports only (AWR Cloud reports sent to their email address).
After the Customer has been assigned one project, the status will change to active.
The Customer can be promoted:
- add to team - to become a regular Team Member and have read/write access for the assigned project and reporting system. A team member can change inputs, such as adding or removing keywords/search engines/competitors for the project they are assigned to, create new projects or invite clients.
- make admin
The default email sender is AWR Cloud. If you want to send the invitations from your own email, you first need to activate the Whitelabel mode.
To remove an administrator, team member or a customer user account, access the Users menu from the top-right corner of the screen, click the Settings icon corresponding to the user in question, then Delete.
When a user is removed, the projects and reports related to that user account are not removed from the system. They are preserved in the AWR Cloud owner account, but the user will no longer be able to access his account.
Do you have any other questions? Don’t hesitate to get in touch and we will keep building the FAQ.