Welcome aboard! Happy to see you around! 👋
If you are new to AWR, we got your back at getting familiar with the entire set of features, so that you can get the most of using the application!
- Create your first project
So, you’ve just registered for your trial account!
It’s time to enter the wizard and create your first project. Slide through the steps and add the following:
- Website URL. This will be your main tracked client domain or targeted page. Adding your domain (website.tld) will instruct AWR App to report the rankings for any page found in the SERPs
- Country. The country selection impacts the local market for collecting the AdWords data (Searches, CPC and Competition)
- Results page depth. The number of pages downloaded from the search engines, when performing ranking updates. AWR Cloud allows you to choose between 5 or 10 pages deep.
- Update frequency. AWR Cloud performs both scheduled and manual updates (on-demands). Choose the frequency you wish to see fresh rankings:
Daily - data set is refreshed on a 24h basis*
Weekly - new updates are performed every Wednesday. Weekly units are used as reference when calculating the subscription allowance.
Biweekly - fresh data is available twice a month, on the first and third Wednesday
Monthly - results are ready on the 1st Wednesday of each month
*during the trial, only the following types of updates can be evaluated: weekly, biweekly and monthly
Keywords. This is as simple as it seems! Paste or type in your client’s targeted set of terms - one per row, we’ll do the counting for you!
We'll even try to help you with a few keyword suggestions! 😏
Location and search engines. Any search engine / market / location / results type you can think of, we can track it down for you! 👍 There are countless tracking customization facilities, here are just a few:
- 130+ supported countries (not only in the US and EU)
- Localized rankings (narrowed by zip code, address, city / region)
- Mobile devices rankings (AMPs included)
- Desktop results - organic / SERP Features
- Sponsored results
- Dedicated search engines such as Baidu (CN), Yandex (RU, UA), Amazon, Youtube
When creating the project, it’s good to keep in mind the factors influencing the keyword units consumption:
- number of keywords
- the number and type of search engines in your project
- search depth (default 5 or 10 pages deep)
- project update frequency (when choosing any of the scheduler options)
Competitors. Don't worry, a little research and market observing never hurt anyone! 😄
You can monitor up to 50 competitors / project without any additionally consumed units.
List the competitor domains or specific URLs or see the ones we can suggest for your main added website.
That's a wrap! Now you're ready! 😄
Don't forget, depending on how complex the project is (actual number of keywords / search engines), the initial ranking update can take up to 24h.
The rankings are not instantly delivered because we are sending real keyword queries to the search engines you have defined. We don't display the ranking position from databases or from a third party application.
Do you have any other questions? Don’t hesitate to get in touch and we will keep building the FAQ.